Skip to content
For the Crust
- 14 graham crackers ( about 1 1/2 sleeves )
- 4 tbsp. ( 1/2 stick ) butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
For the Filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. finely grated lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. using your hands, crush graham crackers in a large bowl until coarsely ground (you could do this in a food processor if you’d like, just be sure not to process too finely)
- Add butter, coconut oil, sugar and salt and mix until well blended (mixture will resemble wet sand).
- transfer to a 9″ pie dish. Using your fingers and the underside of a flat measuring cup, press mixture evenly into bottom and up the sides of the dish. Bake crust, rotating once half way through, until golden brown on top and crumbs are set, 12-15 minutes. Let cool.
Filling and Assembly
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed , beat egg yolks and condensed milk in a large bowl until paler and almost doubled in volume, about 5 minutes. whisk in the lime zest, lime juice and salt. Pour into cooled crust. Bake pie until the filling no longer jiggles and is starting to slightly puff around the edges, 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whip cream and powdered sugar in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently whisk in yogurt. Dollop onto cooled pie, creating dramatic peaks with the back of a spoon. Garnish with lime zest.